Chief Executive Officer, The Crisp Atwood Group, LLC and cohort member of The Institute for Performance Improvement, L3C. Produces high impact results with a minimal resource footprint. Ensures green human resource management, on target human capital strategies, and a clear focus on performance improvement of teams and partnerships in the workplace.
· Experienced U.S Navy and Joint/DoD officer, retiring at the rank of two star.
· Thirty-five year record of leading change and optimizing processes and personnel to attain the highest levels of readiness.
· Led diverse organizations of up to 2,000 personnel, with financial and performance responsibilities for up to $2.2 billion budgets, and managed/led forward deployed teams and detachments.
· Recommended/monitored corrective actions ensuring combat ready 2.4 million personnel, all-volunteer force as Director of Manpower and Personnel Readiness (JSJ1) for the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington DC during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
· Ensured critical readiness of seven Navy Regions west of the Mississippi including Pacific overseas bases. Responsible for all real estate transactions, military construction and repair. Safety manager for all mishaps and environmental safety standards compliance.
· Lead assistant to Deputy Commander, United States Transportation Command, providing analytical and administrative support to a $7 billion worldwide Transportation Command for air, land and sealift in a 24-hour, 7-day a week global operation.
· As Commander, Joint Prisoner of War/Missing in Action Accounting Command, a National Security Professional Corps position, effectively integrated international and interagency coordination and built coalitions internal to the Department of Defense and with other Federal Agencies, State and foreign governments. Served as the senior U.S. government representative for POW/MIA issues for technical negotiations with foreign governments. Frequent Congressional liaison and Congressional testimony. Designed a 5-year strategic plan to accomplish congressional identification goals. Changes to policy and procedures produced high quality results increasing POW/MIA identifications by over twenty percent.
· A U.S. citizen with previously held Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
Project Management Experience:
· 21ST Century Senior Executive Service Corps as co-lead with Office the Secretary of Defense.
· 21ST Century Joint Officer Management as co-lead with Office of the Secretary of Defense.
· Navy Carrier Tactical and non-Tactical software--Design and Product lead.
· Navy Technical Training--Process Improvement Lead.
· Navy Comptroller-Integrated Combat System Support Activity.
· Navy Career Management System—Design and Product lead.
· Defense Travel System-Research and development of automating defense travel. Awarded the Secretary of Defense Reengineering Excellence Award.
· California State University, Long Beach, CA Bachelor of Arts, Home Economics (Consumer Economics)
· University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK Graduate Level, Strategic Communications
Advanced Studies and Certifications
· Strategic Studies, National War College—Capstone
· Senior Executive Level Course, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies
· Certified Performance Technologist (International Society for Performance Improvement)
· Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Office of the Secretary of Defense
· Secondary School Teaching Credential, State of California
· Certified facilitator Relationship Awareness Theory ™ Strength Deployment Inventory; conflict mgmt tool
· Navy Master Training Specialist
She can reached directly at Crisp.Donna@gmail.com