Dr. Dawn Snyder is a proven performance improvement professional with over 30 years’ experience leading dynamic teams in working with premium institutions in the high tech, retail, government, not-for-profit, financial, insurance, and higher education industries.
Dawn specializes in performance analysis, curriculum architecture, competency development, and evaluating the impact of courses, performance tools and curricula.
Experienced in workforce development and higher education, Dawn brings a unique and practical perspective that balances the academic with the practical to ensure that her solutions can be successfully implemented in today’s global economy in a scalable and sustainable manner.
A recent project included creating a strategic planning process and tools to help functional business leaders and their teams identify critical business priorities and analyze and plan the appropriate performance improvement and learning solutions for all functions of a multi-national corporation with 100,000 employees worldwide.
Dawn is the current chair of the Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) Subcommittee and a member of the Certification and Accreditation Governance Committee for the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI). She has served in a variety of international roles including the Founding Chair of the Analysis, Evaluation and Measurement Community of Practice, and Chair for the International Conference (2001).
Dawn also has significant experience in higher education, including designing and managing an accredited M.S. in Instructional Design and Performance Technology for Franklin University. Dawn has 13 years’ experience teaching in higher education at both the graduate and undergraduate level.
Education and Certifications
· B.A., English Language and Literature, Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
· M.S., Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
· Ph.D., Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
· Certified Performance Technologist (C.P.T.), International Society for Performance Improvement (2002, 2005, 2008, 2011)
· Certified DACUM (Designing A CurriculUM) Facilitator and Trainer, The Center on Education and Training for Employment, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (2005)
· Certified SCID (Systematic Curriculum and Instructional Development) Facilitator, The Center on Education and Training for Employment, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (2006)
You can reach Dawn directly at Dawn@dawnsnyderassoc.com